Effective date: 2024-01-16
Updated on: 2024-01-25
the privacy protection laws.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information that is used to contact or identify you. https://halkcamping.dk/
collects the following information:
- Usage data
- Mobile number
Usage data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Website Requests
- Referral web pages
- The browser used to access the website
- Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://halkcamping.dk/ collects and receives information from you in the following way:
- When you interact with our Service.
- When you complete a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 90 day(s), after you have closed your account. Your information may be stored for longer periods for reporting purposes
or record keeping in accordance with the applicable legislation. Information that does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://halkcamping.dk/ can use your information for the following purposes:
- Deliver and maintain our Service and monitor the use of our Service.
- For other purposes. Halk Camping I/S uses your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or assess the effectiveness of our
marketing campaigns when reasonable. We use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services and
- To update you with general information.
- To contact you. Halk Camping I/S contacts you via e-mail, telephone, SMS or other forms of electronic communication related to the functions,
the products, services or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Halk Camping I/S will share your information when relevant in the following situations:
- With your consent. Halk Camping I/S will share your information for any type of purpose with your express consent.
THIRD PARTY SHARING
Any third party with whom we share your information must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They only need to store yours
information during the period that is disclosed when the information in question is requested. The third party service provider shall not further collect, sell
or use your personal information except as necessary to carry out the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons that include:
- Analysis information. Your information may be shared with online analytics tools to track and analyze website traffic.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Halk Camping I/S partners with third-party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or in any other connection, you authorize Halk Camping I/S to use, share and store
Your information may be shared for additional reasons, including:
- Compliance with Applicable Laws, Regulations or Court Orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates the rights of third parties.
perform special functions. Cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly may be placed without your permission. All other cookies must be approved,
before they can be placed in the browser.
- Absolutely necessary cookies. Absolutely necessary cookies enable the website's basic functionality such as user login and account management.
The website cannot be used correctly without the absolutely necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g. analytical cookies. These cookies cannot be used directly
identification of specific visitors.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, e.g. content partners, banner network. These
cookies can be used by companies to create a profile of the visitor's interests or display relevant advertisements on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember information about website visitors, e.g. language, time zone, extended content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong in any of the other categories or cookies that are in the process of becoming
The security of your information is important to us. https://halkcamping.dk/ uses a number of different security measures to prevent abuse,
loss or modification of the information you have provided to us. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of the information you give us, you will be given access to ours
service at your own risk.
Halk Camping I/S is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website,
we recommend that you review the privacy practices of other websites with which you interact and evaluate the adequacy of those practices.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the following methods:
Name: Halk Camping I/S
Address: Brunbjerg 105, Halk 6100 Haderslev
Telephone: +45 74 57 11 87